Almond Milk White Russian -or- “Almond Russian”
- 1 ice cube
- 1 shot of vodka
- 1 shot of kahlua
- 1 shot of organic half & half
- almond milk to taste
Try it!! This creamy cocktail is sooooo good in the winter.
Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 pitcher
- 1 mesh strainer
- 1 cup coffee grounds
- cold water
- Add the coffee grounds to the pitcher.
- Fill the rest of the pitcher with water.
- Let it sit in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, strain out the coffee grounds with a mesh strainer 2 or 3 times and return the coffee to the cleaned pitcher.
- (optional) Add more water until the pitcher is again full. I do this because my coffee comes out very strong. I suppose it will depend on your pitcher size and your desired coffee strength. Again, experiment with this; it is not an exact science.
Since these recipes are super simple and made with ingredients you already have around the house, I fully expect you to try them.